IMPERIA SMART CITY
- LOCATION: Tay Mo – Dai Mo Ward, South Tu Liem District, Hanoi
- PROJECT CATEGORY: High-end apartment complex
- DEVELOPER: HBI Joint Stock Company (MIK group)
- TOTAL AREA: 23.310 m2
- AMENITY: Parks, schools, shopping malls, pools, children’s playgrounds, sports complexes, pedestrian road, exercise areas – Zen gardens, etc.
- PARTNERS: Project developers: MIKGroup Vietnam Joint Stock Company
Product manager and distributor: MIK Home Property Trading Company Limited
Construction consultant: Vietnam Investment Consulting and Construction Designing (CDC) Landscape designer: West Green Design JSC (Canada)
Imperia Smart City is a high-end apartment complex located in the first mega smart urban area in Vietnam– Vinhomes Smart City. Covering an area in the vicinity of a 10.2-hectare central park and a 4.8-hectare lake in the center of Vinhomes Smart City, the complex is connected to the main road with two wide lanes, allowing its inhabitants to easily access numerous built-in amenities in the urban area and quickly visit the administrative, cultural, and educational services of the capitol.
The residents of Imperia Smart City are entitled to state-of-the art amenities, a dynamic and modern living space, as well as an ideal environment for their children to grow up