Van Trung Industrial Park is located on the national highway 1A leading to the Vietnam – China border, belongs to the administrative boundaries of Viet Yen and Yen Dung districts of Bac Giang province, 40 km from the center of Hanoi capital, 45 km from Noi Bai international airport, 110km from Hai Phong port, 110km from Cai Lan deep water seaport (Quang Ninh province), and 110km from Vietnam – China border.
Total area: 425.6ha
1st Phase: developed area: 150ha
2nd Phase: developed area: 88.3ha
Investor: Subsidiary of Hong Hai Science and Technology Group – Kim Xuong Tri Construction Company Limited
Priority industries: Electronic product manufacturing industry, machinery and equipment, packaging, and related manufacturing industries.
Infrastructure system following the modern industrial park standards:
The infrastructure of Van Trung Industrial Park phase I has been synchronously invested. The ground has been cleared and completely leveled, including the power supply system, water supply system, water treatment plant, telecommunications system, fire protection system, lighting and road system.
Construction process in industrial park
Factory construction area: ≤65% of total leased land area
Minimum ground level above sea level: +5m
Minimum distance from fence to construction scope: 6m
Factory fence’s height: 2m – 2.2m
Van Trung Industrial Park is attractive to investors thanks to its attractive incentives such as land lease, tax or special service costs.
Offer 1: Low cost of subleasing land
• Land sublease unit price: 62-65USD/m2/49 years (VAT excluded)
• Infrastructure maintenance fee: 0.2USD/m2/year
(After signing the Land Handover Minute, the lessee pays the infrastructure maintenance fee twice a year, this fee can be adjusted according to the regulations of the industrial infrastructure development company).
• Management fee: 0.3 USD/m2/year (After signing the Land Handover Minute, the lessee pays the management fee twice a year, this fee can be adjusted according to the regulations of the infrastructure development company)
Offer 2: Flexible tax policy
• For high-tech enterprises: enterprise income tax rate: 10% for 15 years, exempted for 4 years and reduced by 50% of payable tax for the next 9 years.
• For enterprises that export 100% of products (Export processing enterprises (EPE)): Import tax and VAT are exempted for imported raw materials, machinery and equipment for production.
• For enterprises which do not belong to export processing enterprises and high-tech enterprises are exempted from import tax for 5 years for equipment and materials that Vietnam cannot produce.
Offer 3: Other service charges
• Electricity price: Mid-peak hours: VND 1,405 /KW; Off-peak hours (22:00 – 4:00): VND 902 / KW; On-peak hours (9:30 – 11:30 & 17:00 – 20:00): VND 2,556/ KW
• Price of clean water: VND 12,072 /m3 (VAT included)
• Waste water treatment fee: VND 9,000 /m3 (VAT excluded), the amount of wastewater treated is equal to 80% of the input clean water.
• Telephone, fax and other costs: according to the supplier’s unit price